Objet30 Dental Prime
Affordable Digital Dentistry for Small Labs
Increase your dental lab’s accuracy, productivity and capacity with the Objet30 Dental Prime. Quickly 3D print dental models and other dental applications in-house with outstanding precision.
Automate Your Workflow
Advance the capabilities of your dental lab with the Objet30 Dental Prime. PolyJet technology delivers accurate crown and bridge models through automated, hands-off production, so you can streamline your lab’s workflow and avoid outsourcing costs.
The high quality print mode also allows your lab to expand into fine-detail applications like diagnostic wax-ups and removable partial denture casting patterns.
The Objet30 Dental Prime offers three Dental Materials, specially engineered for digital dentistry, in conveniently sealed cartridges:
- VeroDentPlus (MED690), a dark beige material that creates amazingly fine features and finish, and offers excellent strength, accuracy and durability.
- VeroGlaze (MED620), an opaque material with A2 shading designed to provide the best color match in the industry. Ideal for veneer try-ins and diagnostic wax-ups, VeroGlaze is medically approved for temporary in-mouth placement, up to 24 hours.
- Clear Bio-compatible (MED610), can produce orthodontic appliances, delivery and positioning trays and surgical guides for temporary in-mouth placement.
Objet30 Dental Prime Specifications
- Clear Bio-compatible (MED610)
- VeroDentPlus (MED690)
- VeroGlaze (MED620)
- SUP705 (WaterJet Soluble)
Maximum Build Size (XYZ):
300 x 200 x 100 mm (11.81 x 7.87 x 3.94 in.)
X-axis: 600 dpi: Y-axis: 600 dpi; Z-axis: 1600 dpi
0.1 mm (.0039 in.) varies depending on part geometry, size, orientation, material and post-processing method
Minimum Layer Thickness:
16 microns (.0006 in.)
High quality: 16-micron (.0006 in.) resolution
High speed: 28-micron (.0011 in.) resolution
Windows 7 and Windows 8
Ethernet TCP/IP 10/100 base T
System Size and Weight:
82.5 x 62 x 59 cm (32.28 x 24.4 x 23.22 in.); 106 kg (234 lbs.)
Temperature 18-25°C (64-77°F); relative humidity 30-70%
Single phase: 100-200V; 50-60Hz; 7A or 200-240V; 50-60Hz; 3.5A