Use this information to ensure you are always working with a SOLIDWORKS supported and optimized system for hardware, operating system and Microsoft products.
- End Of Life corresponds to the last SOLIDWORKS release where a Microsoft Product is supported. SOLIDWORKS releases after this are not supported and for operating systems, SOLIDWORKS installation is blocked
- Windows Server Operating System support applies to Standard and Enterprise Editions only
- SOLIDWORKS Product Support Lifecycle defines the End Of Support for SOLIDWORKS versions
- Windows Home Editions and Windows To Go are not supported
- Microsoft Office ‘Click-To-Run’ feature is supported for SOLIDWORKS 2017 and later
- We recommend using the latest Microsoft SP of Windows, Office and Internet Explorer
- Apple Macintosh® based machines running Windows using Boot Camp are not supported