Stratasys J55 – Multi-Color 3D Printer
The J55 Multi-Color 3D printer The first shared office multi-color 3D printer. Possibilities at every turn Head turning performance
The J55 Multi-Color Stratasys 3D Printer
Possibilities at Every Turn.
Bring your designs to life with the Stratasys® J55™ 3D printer. Own your design process from start to finish. From fast concept models to quality high-fidelity models, the office-friendly Stratasys® J55™ 3D printer is an affordable option for maximum designer output.
Create without compromise.
Designed for maximum output with a small footprint and affordable price point.
Rough. Ready. Right. Real.
Created to fill your design intent at any stage – from single to multicolor and first draft to Pantone® match.
Ideas spun to life.
Communicate your design ideas quicker and iterate often with the efficient J55™.
“The first shared office Multi-Color 3D printer
Possibilities at every turn Head turning performance”
Ideas spun to life.
Communicate your design ideas quicker and iterate often with the efficiency of the J55.The Stratasys J55 offers nearly 500,000 colors, Pantone validation, texture realism and high quality and accurate prints.
Bring your daily inspirations into your design process with the ability to hold your iterations in your hand within a matter of hours.
Quality of Stratasys PolyJet technology
The Stratasys J55™ 3D printer combines the quality of Stratasys PolyJet technology with a compact, office-friendly design. The five-material channel, full color printer features a rotating build platform with fixed print head for outstanding surface finish and print quality. Engineered for the office or design studio environment, it features a small footprint and ProAero™ filtration technology for odor free, silent and low power operation.
The J55 offers a streamlined design-to-print workflow powered by GrabCAD Print™. This allows users to import their designs using native CAD files or 3MF file formats. GrabCAD Print also enables Pantone® validated color matching. Remote monitoring lets you easily manage your print jobs from outside the office. Additionally, hands-free soluble support removal makes post processing simple and enables the creation of complex parts without compromising accuracy or detail.
5 Reasons to Upgrade to the Stratasys® J55™ 3D Printer
- Turn design ideas into 3D printed reality. Accurate color with PANTONE® matching. Texture realism. Excellent resolution. Create superior quality parts that look, feel and function like the real thing.
- Streamline your design process. Go from render to reality faster with a simple design-to-print workflow that lets you import CAD models directly into GrabCAD Print™. The user-friendly design incorporates a touchscreen interface and makes it easier than ever to get printed parts in your hand.
- Keep productivity at your elbow. A solution fit for the office or studio space featuring an easy-maintenance air filter for odor-free operation, compact design, and a unique rotating print tray for ultra-quiet printing.
- Stop wasting time on maintenance. An easy-to-service, reliable platform with a routine cleaning wizard and automated print head calibration means less time spent maintaining and more time printing.
- Realize real business impact faster than ever. The J55 is affordable enough for you to start saving on costs right away – take advantage of 80% less cost per part and the ability to create high-quality models in just one day.
The STRATASYS® J55™ Multi Color 3D printer
Width: 651 mm
Depth: 661 mm
Height: 774 mm
Weight: 90 Kg
Weight: 138 Kg
Printer on material cabinet:
Total Height: 1,511 mm
Total Weight: 228 Kg
Max. model size
140 x 200 x 190 mm (2 models)
425 x 10 x 190 mm
Vero CMY, White/Black/Clear and DraftGrey
High Quality Speed (HQS) – 18.75μm
Realistic color models
* Data based on standard quote for a car key model from service bureau using a combination of CNC and screen printing.