SIMULIAworks : Scalable Simulation and Engineering Collaboration on the Cloud. Featuring Abaqus technology, SIMULIAworks brings advanced simulation capabilities to your product development process.
SIMULIAworks is a portfolio of connected, powerful and collaborative simulation solutions on the cloud-based 3DEXPERIENCE® platform. It empowers you to accelerate design innovation by solving engineering challenges for your SOLIDWORKS® 3D designs with full data associativity.
SIMULIAworks : Scalable Simulation and Engineering Collaboration on the Cloud
Featuring Abaqus technology, SIMULIAworks brings advanced simulation capabilities to your product development process.
- On the Cloud
Test with confidence, inform in real time and make design decisions faster with the world’s best analysis tools.
Built on industry-leading Abaqus technology, SIMULIAworks gives novices and experts alike the power to perform complex linear and non-linear analyses to validate product designs and make better-informed product decisions faster. Being part of the cloud-based 3DEXPERIENCE WORKS portfolio means any engineer can easily access advanced simulation without the need for expensive hardware. An added benefit is faster product delivery, thanks to real-time collaboration and data sharing capabilities.
- Maintain continuity with SOLIDWORKS data and workflows
- Reduce investments in hardware and IT infrastructure
- Choose the simulation solution that scales to your project needs
- Share status and results with your team to make design decisions faster
- Access and visualize 3D simulation results from anywhere with a web browser
- Save, manage and iterate on your projects from any browser
- Conduct analyses with proven and scalable Abaqus technology
- Leverage implicit and explicit solvers for linear and non-linear analysis, static and dynamic events
- Create high quality meshes and solve complex simulations such as drop test and impact
SIMULIAworks Scales to Your Needs
Being part of the 3DEXPERIENCE WORKS portfolio means SIMULIAworks provides flexibility for you to choose the simulation capabilities that best fit your needs when you need them.
The Scalable Portfolio includes
- Structural Designer : an intuitive and guided simulation solution for designers who need to assess product performance under linear static, thermal and frequency conditions.
- Structural Engineer : a role for design engineers providing linear static, thermal and frequency analysis solutions with solid, shell and beam meshing to assess product performance.
- Structural Performance Engineer : a role for design engineers to assess the product performance under linear and nonlinear static, thermal, frequency, thermal-stress, linear dynamic and quasi-static conditions.
- Structural Mechanics Engineer : a role for design engineers and simulation experts to solve, in addition to what Structural Performance Engineer solves, nonlinear dynamic high-speed events, material calibration and geometry simplification.
- Simulation Collaborator : a role for any collaborator and manager who needs to review and compare simulations in real time from anywhere to make faster design decisions. All SIMULIAworks solutions offer an integrated workflow with SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD and use the same user interface making it easier for your engineers to come up to speed with new solutions.
Successful Oil and Gas company creates first-of-its-kind products with an emphasis on analysis
- Saved tens of thousands of dollars in testing costs
- Cut months of time and extra labor from development process
- Realized close correlation between simulation and testing results
- Freed up computing resources for other functions
- Saved money spent on unnecessary mold iterations